204 Craft Avenue
A Collaborative AHA SFRN Event
A two-day symposium to encourage collaboration among American Heart Association (AHA) fellows, investigators and experts in cardiovascular disease and women’s health. Please click here to view the symposium agenda.
HOW TO REGISTER
Click here to complete the registration form.
Note: Registration for the Symposium is free. We strongly encourage Symposium attendees to also register and attend the Magee-Womens Research Summit. Registration for the Summit is $95 for trainees and $195 for faculty.
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center
3315 Hamlet Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Group Code: MAG
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University/Medical Center for Symposium attendees. The special room rate will be available until September 30, 2018, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. For more information and/or to reserve a room, please click here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Who can I contact if I have questions about travel, registration, my attendance, logistics, etc.?
Please contact Heather Liebling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-641-8556.
- Are there travel awards available to attend this Symposium?
Yes, $750 travel awards are available to AHA fellows. Awards are distributed on a first come, first served basis; however, accepting a travel award commits a fellow to the following obligations:
- Attend the Magee-Womens Research Summit on October 9-10, 2018
- Attend the “Women’s Cardiovascular Health Across the Lifespan” Symposium
- Give a TED-style talk on your AHA-supported research at the “Women’s Cardiovascular Health Across the Lifespan” Symposium