Application Instructions

March 2018: We are no longer accepting applications for the third year of the fellowship training program.

Named fellows of the centers must have one of the following designations:

  • U.S. citizen
  • Permanent resident
  • Pending permanent resident (must have applied for permanent residency and have filed Form I-485 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and have received authorization to legally remain in the U.S., having filed an Application for Employment Form I-765)
  • E-3 visa: specialty occupation worker
  • H1-B visa: temporary worker in a specialty occupation
  • O-1 visa: temporary worker with extraordinary abilities in the sciences
  • TN visa: NAFTA professional
  • J-1 visa: exchange visitor
  • F-1 visa: student
  • G-4 visa: family member of employee of international organizations and NATO

Click here to view the required application materials.