March 2018: We are no longer accepting applications for the third year of the fellowship training program.
Named fellows of the centers must have one of the following designations:
- U.S. citizen
- Permanent resident
- Pending permanent resident (must have applied for permanent residency and have filed Form I-485 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and have received authorization to legally remain in the U.S., having filed an Application for Employment Form I-765)
- E-3 visa: specialty occupation worker
- H1-B visa: temporary worker in a specialty occupation
- O-1 visa: temporary worker with extraordinary abilities in the sciences
- TN visa: NAFTA professional
- J-1 visa: exchange visitor
- F-1 visa: student
- G-4 visa: family member of employee of international organizations and NATO
Click here to view the required application materials.